Role of WitchCamp Council
Representatives from each community are accountable to the teachers and organizers of their camp communities and for setting up mechanisms for communicating with their larger community. They are to act as a conduit between the camp community and the WitchCamp Council.
Their responsibilities are:
- Bringing ideas and proposals from the communities to the WitchCamp Council;
- Bringing idea and proposals from the WitchCamp Council to their communities;
- Communicating and explaining these ideas and proposals;
- Answering questions;
- Gathering feedback;
- Attending WitchCamp Council meetings, or finding a replacement in a timely fashion in accordance with the process of their community, fully briefing and preparing their replacement Spoke.
In order to respect the work of this process and for efficiency the WitchCamp Council reserves the right to:
- Act upon and implement decisions consented upon by the entire camp community;
- Be empowered to make and implement about its own internal process and functioning;
- To make minor alterations to proposals as long as they maintain the original spirit of the consensus around the proposal. This applies only to proposals that have already gone through the consensus process of each Camp;
- The WitchCamp Council has the power to recognize new Camps.